Jacek R. Pawlicki
Jacek “Jack” Pawlicki is a Member in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. Mr. Pawlicki’s practice concentrates on commercial real estate transactions, particularly leasing, purchase and sales, financings, development and land use. These transactions involve office, retail, industrial, mixed-use and raw land projects. Mr. Pawlicki negotiates purchase and sale agreements for a variety of projects, as well as complex retail, office, medical, industrial and ground leases. In addition, Mr. Pawlicki is also experienced in general business and commercial law.
Mr. Pawlicki graduated with High Honors from the University of Michigan in 1991. He also received his M.S. in Atomic and Molecular Physics from Ohio State University in 1994, and his J.D. degree cum laude from the University of Notre Dame in 1997.
Mr. Pawlicki is a member of the King County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and is also a member of the real property sections of those bar associations. Mr. Pawlicki was named to Rising Stars by Washington Law and Politics magazine for 2003 and 2004.
- Williams Kastner, Member | 2016 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Of Counsel | July 2012 – 2015
- Segale Properties LLC, Company Counsel | 2004 – 2012
- Perkins Coie LLP, Associate | 2000 – 2004
- Pedersen & Houpt, PC, Associate | 1997 – 2000
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Downtown Seattle Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association
University of Notre Dame
School of Law, J.D., 1997
The Ohio State University
M.S., Physics, 1994
University of Michigan
B.S., Physics, 1991
Articles & Publications
Author, “Landlord-tenant considerations for marijuana businesses,” Marijuana Venture Magazine, March 2017.