Brendan T. Vandor
Brendan Vandor is an Associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner and is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Business and Real Estate Transactions practice groups. He has courtroom, arbitration and mediation experience in a broad range of matters including transportation, personal injury, commercial litigation, product liability and tribal law. His general litigation experience includes breach of contract cases and insurance coverage disputes. In line with his work defending local and national transportation companies, Brendan serves on the firm’s Transportation Practice Rapid Response Team and has contributed to USLAW’s Transportation Compendium of Law for Washington and Oregon.
Prior to joining Williams Kastner, Brendan taught middle school for two years as a member of Teach For America on the border of the Navajo Nation in Gallup, New Mexico. While in law school, he represented indigent clients as a clerk with the University of Michigan Law School’s General Clinic. Before law school, he gained experience drafting and reviewing contracts as a Contracts Officer for GT Nexus, a provider of cloud computing platforms for supply chain logistics. Brendan can also offer advice on legislative and governmental legal issues after working for the Government Accountability Project in Washington, D.C. and the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh, Scotland. In his spare time, he enjoys playing and watching basketball, reading novels, running around Green Lake, and hiking.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association Pro Bono and Public Service Committee member, 2016-2018 term
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Project H.E.L.P. (Homeless Experience Legal Protection)
- Volunteer Attorney, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Represented electric utility provider in jury trial in superior court involving damages claims for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Defense verdict.
- Represented trucking company in arbitration involving hundreds of thousands of dollars in personal injury and property damages claims from multiple plaintiffs. Defense verdict.
- Represented gas and electric utility provider and obtained voluntary dismissal after filing motion for summary judgment.
- Represented gas and electric utility provider and obtained summary judgment dismissal of lawsuit.
- Successfully negotiated settlement of multi-million dollar lawsuit involving contract for interests in casino proceeds.
- Negotiated dozens of settlements in personal injury, construction litigation and property damage lawsuits.