Meredith E Dishaw
Fax: (206) 628-6611
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
Meredith Dishaw is an associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. Her practice focuses on business litigation at both the state and federal court levels. Her practice focuses on representing public and private owners, contractors, and sureties throughout the construction process, with a particular focus on commercial construction litigation. Ms. Dishaw has represented clients in federal and state courts throughout the country and in private arbitration proceedings in various construction-related matters, including payment, performance and supply bond claims, prompt payment claims, mechanic’s lien claims, indemnity issues, latent and patent defects in construction and design, and contract and warranty claims.
Ms. Dishaw’s practice also focuses on defending sureties and insurers from common law and statutory bad faith and extra-contractual claims.
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2014 – Present
- Cozen O’Connor, Associate | 2010 – 2014
- “Washington Supreme Court Limits the Scope of the Insurance Fair Conduct Act,” Williams Kastner Northwest Insurance Law Quarterly Newsletter, Spring 2017.
- “Washington Supreme Court Limits the Scope of the Insurance Fair Conduct Act,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Spring 2017.
- “Alaska Court Refuses To Narrowly Define ‘Contractor’ In Policy Exclusion,” WK Northwest Insurance Law Quarterly Newsletter, Fall 2016.