Meredith E Dishaw
Fax: (206) 628-6611
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
Meredith Dishaw is a Member in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. Ms. Dishaw is a construction and surety litigator representing clients in state and federal courts as well as private arbitrations throughout the country. Her clients include public and private owners, contractors, sureties, architects and engineers and she works with them in all phases of the construction and bonding process from contract drafting and review to negotiation, trial and appeals. Ms. Dishaw’s diverse background includes resolution of complex payment and performance bond claims, commercial and license disputes, and subrogation and recovery issues. Ms. Dishaw prosecutes affirmative construction claims to mitigate surety losses and defends extra-contractual claims including claims brought under the Washington Insurance Fair Conduct Act. Ms. Dishaw regularly writes and speaks on the topics of surety and insurance coverage.
- Williams Kastner, Member | 2018 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2014 – 2018
- Cozen O’Connor, Associate | 2010 – 2014
- “Washington Supreme Court Limits the Scope of the Insurance Fair Conduct Act,” Williams Kastner Northwest Insurance Law Quarterly Newsletter, Spring 2017.
- “Washington Supreme Court Limits the Scope of the Insurance Fair Conduct Act,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Spring 2017.
- “Alaska Court Refuses To Narrowly Define ‘Contractor’ In Policy Exclusion,” WK Northwest Insurance Law Quarterly Newsletter, Fall 2016.