Dana C. Kopij
Dana Kopij is a Member who practices in Oregon and Washington. She concentrates her practice on products liability and mass torts and serves as defense counsel for several national product manufacturers. Ms. Kopij has assisted in a number of employment and general liability matters on behalf of some of the largest transit authorities in Washington State. She is also experienced in personal injury, premises liability, product liability and insurance defense matters. Ms. Kopij has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine each year since 2008.
- Williams Kastner, Member | 2016 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Of Counsel | 2014 – 2015
- Thorsrud Cane & Paulich, Inc, Shareholder | 2001 – 2014
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- King County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Committee
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Mother Attorney Mentoring Association of Seattle
- Alpha Chi Omega, Rho Chapter at University of Washington
Presentations & Seminars
- Speaker, “Asbestos: 38 Years and Counting. How many more to go?” American Bar Association Toxic Torts & Environmental Law Committee 26th Annual Spring CLE Meeting, April 2017.