Shawn B. Rediger
Shawn Rediger is a Member in the Seattle office whose practice focuses on creditor/debtor, bankruptcy and real estate matters. She has an extensive background in creditor’s rights and regularly handles bankruptcy court litigation. Ms. Rediger has represented bankruptcy trustees, unsecured creditor committees, lenders, loan servicers, sureties, title companies, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, realtors, landlords, private equity capital investors, suppliers and businesses of all sizes from large corporations to local small businesses and individual business owners. Ms. Rediger assists clients with pre-insolvency planning and negotiated workouts. In addition, she has represented businesses and individuals in all facets of collections, including prejudgment and post judgment remedies. Ms. Rediger is licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington.
- Williams Kastner, Member | 2011 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 1997 – 2010
- The Beles Group, Associate | 1996 – 1997
- American Bar Association
- Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Title Insurance Litigation Committee
- Washington State Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Creditor and Debtor Section
- King County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Washington Cornhuskers Club
- 826 Seattle
Presentations & Seminars
- Author, “Judgment Lien May Survive A Chapter 7 Discharge,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Winter 2017.
- Author, “Bankruptcy and the Surety – Now What?” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, August 2016.