Megan E. Uhle
Megan Uhle serves as Of Counsel in Williams Kastner’s Product Liability and Mass Torts practice group. Her practice focuses on product liability, toxic tort, asbestos and general civil defense litigation in Oregon and Washington, and she also serves as a member of the National Coordinating Counsel team for a major national product manufacturer. Megan also has experience in a wide variety of complex civil trial and appellate litigation before multiple state and federal courts and FINRA arbitration panels from her first few years of practice as a New York law firm associate. Additionally she has recently been included in the 2024 edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for her work in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
Before joining Williams Kastner, Megan honed her strong writing skills and developed valuable Oregon appellate court experience during her clerkship with former Chief Justice Paul J. De Muniz of the Oregon Supreme Court, and tried two DUII cases to verdict as a pro bono attorney with the Metropolitan Public Defenders. She has also worked as a private investigator in Los Angeles and a divemaster in Curacao, dabbled in ice hockey, and played flyhalf on her college rugby team.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys hiking, cooking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two young children.
- OADC, Member
- Feature Articles Editor: The Verdict
- WDTL, Member,
- Co-Chair, Asbestos/Toxic Torts Section
- SMART (Start Making a Reader Today), Lawyers for Literacy Steering Committee Member, 2019-present
- SMART (Start Making a Reader Today), Associate Board Member, 2016
- Metropolitan Public Defender Services, Volunteer Attorney, Summer, 2015
- The Innocence Project, Intern, 2008-2009
Recognitions & Awards
- Included in the 2024 edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for her work in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – J.D., magna cum laude,
Order of the Coif, Cardozo Law Review, 2010
- Occidental College – B.A., cum laude, 2006
Presentations & Seminars
- WDTL, Moderator for 2021 Asbestos Law Update