Our Commitment to Health & Safety While Maintaining
High-Level Client Services
At Williams Kastner, our firm culture is characterized by quality legal services, teamwork and the trusted relationships we form with our clients and the community. As we monitor and learn more about the spread of Coronavirus, we are committed to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees and their families while continuing to deliver the valued services our clients have come to expect.
We want you to know what we are doing as a firm to protect our employees and build upon the trust our clients have placed in us. The global effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 is presenting unprecedented challenges to all of us. We have implemented business continuity planning and procedures in response to the daily developments of Coronavirus. Here are proactive steps we have taken to ensure the welfare of all.
- Keeping apprised of CDC announcements along with federal, state and local recommendations and mandates
- Communicating best practices to our employees and the community
- Moving our technology to a virtual environment for our employees
- Providing virtual tools such as video conferencing, digital document management and cloud based systems to perform high quality legal services and facilitate continued collaboration with clients
- Limiting non-essential travel
We are also available for you should you have any questions related to the many issues which may arise, as we navigate through this process. We will continue to prioritize the safety and health of all involved.
Thank you again for your continued trust in us.
Jessie L. Harris