GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide direction, support and assistance to the Marketing Committee and attorneys for the purpose of retaining and procuring profitable business. Direct all marketing efforts on an individual and firm-wide basis in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with the practice groups, members and associates in developing marketing plans and budgets.
- Work with attorneys on the design and copy for brochures, newsletters, client bulletins, ads, firm mailings, announcements and other collateral materials.
- Maintain firm-wide marketing materials and merchandise.
- Manage firm, practice group and individual advertising efforts, including business and professional directories.
- Maintain media relations for the firm.
- Work with attorneys in the preparation of new business proposals and presentations.
- Assist in the individual marketing efforts of attorneys through coordination of speaking engagements, publication opportunities and business/trade organizational involvement.
- Coordinate firm-wide and individual community and charity involvement.
- Direct, maintain and update firm website design.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual marketing plan.
- Monitor monthly budget reports for firm, branch offices and practice groups.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execute effectively and efficiently.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of accountability and responsiveness.
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel experience required.
- Knowledge of CRM, Adobe and website design is preferred.
EDUCATION/TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with marketing emphasis or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible marketing experience in a law firm with a minimum of two years’ management level experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
Please send resume to email@example.com