Please join the Labor & Employment Practice Group at Williams Kastner for a look at the newest issues in federal, state and local labor and employment laws. This seminar is focused on areas of interest to owners and managers of businesses and their corporate counsel.
RSVP: Call 206.233.2932. To request disability accommodation, please contact us in advance of the program.
There is no charge to attend this seminar, but space is limited and you must pre-register. Complimentary breakfast will be provided.
This program is approved for Oregon and Washington State CLE, HRCI and SHRM credits.
Update on New Employment Legislation/Rules
- Presenters: Josephine B. Vestal & William Hansen
Me Too/Sex Harassment – Current Topics
- Presenters: Sheryl J. Willert & Reshvin P. Sidhu
Implications of Electronically Stored Information in Employment Disputes
- Presenters: Jessie L. Harris & Kathleen X. Goodman
Violence in the Workplace- Avoidance and Employer Obligations
- Presenters: Bryan Churchill & Sean T. James
An “Epic” Discussion on Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Presenters: R. Cantrell Jones & Jessica M. Cox
Wage & Hour – Defensive Strategies
- Presenters: Sheryl J. Willert & Jeffrey M. Wells