Kyle L. Grant
Kyle L. Grant is an associate at Williams Kastner whose practice emphasizes commercial real estate transactions and development, drafting and interpretation of complex easements, covenants, conditions and restrictions, real estate entity formation, financing, leasing, and management of condominium and planned community homeowner associations and commercial property associations.
Mr. Grant graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho in Rexburg, ID and earned his JD from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT, where he served as senior editor of the BYU Law Review and was a finalist in the moot court competition.
Mr. Grant is a frequent presenter with Community Associations Institute and Oregon and Washington Community Association Managers. Mr. Grant is also the current Chair of the Oregon State Bar Real Estate and Land Use Section Legislative Subcommittee.
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon State Bar Real Estate and Land Use Section; Chair of Real Estate Legislative Subcommittee
- Community Associations Institute – Oregon Chapter; Member and past Chair of Education Committee
Presentations & Seminars
- Presenter, “Board Member Ethics,” CAI Oregon, November 8, 2019.
- Presenter, “Airbnbs and Short Term Leases and Rentals,” CAI Oregon, May 11, 2018.
- Co-Presenter, “Nuts and Bolts of Rules Enforcement,” CAI Oregon, July 8, 2016