Jeff H. Yusen
Jeff H. Yusen is Of Counsel with Williams Kastner and is a member of the firm’s Construction Litigation & Surety Practices Team. His practice concentrates on the representation of surety and fidelity insurers in the State of Washington and throughout the West. His practice focuses on surety bond defense work as well as subrogation and recovery work. Mr. Yusen has been very active with legislative and industry groups relating to the surety industry, has authored a number of articles dealing with the surety industry and has been a speaker at a number of seminars relating to surety issues.
- Williams Kastner, Of Counsel | 2016 – Present
- Yusen & Friedrich, Partner | 1988 – 2016
- Solo Practice | 1981 – 1988
- Weckworth Bayer and Meyer, Associate | 1978 – 1981
- King County Superior Court, Judicial Clerk to Hon. Jack P. Scofield | 1977 – 1978
- Washington State Bar Association
- Public Procurement and Private Construction Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Senate Lien Task Force (1989-1992)
- Unregistered Contractors Task Force (1998-2004)
- Various Legislative Groups Overseeing Revisions to Contractor’s Registration Act
Articles & Publications
- Co-Author, “FMCSA Form BMC-84 Bond Claims,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Winter 2017.
- Author, “Bond Claims Under the Washington State Contractors Registration Act”, Suretyship and Liens, 2006
- Author, “The Law of Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds”, ABA Publications, Washington State Chapter, 2006