Frank S. Harrison
Frank Harrison is an Associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. Frank handles complex commercial litigation, including bankruptcy matters, class actions, contract disputes, construction litigation, health care litigation and real estate litigation.
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Federal Bar Association
Recognitions & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-2018
Presentations & Seminars
- CLE Panelist, “Engaging and Managing the Presentation and Preparation of Expert Witnesses in Bankruptcy and Federal Court,” Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association, May 10, 2016.
- Presenter, “E-Discovery: Case Law Applying 2015 F.R.C.P. Preservation & Proportionality Amendments,” Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney P.C., March 30, 2016.
- CLE Lecturer, “Oh no! What do I do now? A Primer on Litigation Issues for the Non-Bankruptcy Attorney Dragged Into Bankruptcy Court,” Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney P.C., January 13, 2016.
Articles & Publications
- Author, “Potential Adverse Inference Instruction for Unintended Electronically Stored Information Spoliation May Suggest Limitations of Recently Amended Rule 37(e),” The Federal Lawyer, May 2018.
- Author, “Chapter 7: Design-Bid-Build,” Construction Law Handbook, Third Edition, Wolters Kluwer, 2018.
- Author, “How Good Faith Affirmative Defenses Can Waive the Attorney-Client Privilege,” Law360.com, LexisNexis, June 2017.
- Author, “Banks Beware: DIP Loans May Prime Setoff Rights,” Real Estate Finance Journal, Thomson Reuters, Fall/Winter 2015.
- Author, “ABI Commission’s Proposed Changes to Code Affecting Real Estate,” American Bankruptcy Institute Monthly Newsletter, April 2015.