Bryan K. Churchill
Bryan Churchill is Of Counsel in the Portland office of Williams Kastner. Bryan is a business, labor and employment attorney with over 20 years of diverse experience representing a wide-array of business and corporate clients across various industries. He works closely with executive and management teams assisting in transforming their organization, offering solutions to problems that remove legal barriers and allow the business to excel.
Bryan has extensive experience representing a broad range of clients, from startup to established, including matters of formation, mergers/acquisition contract negotiation/drafting, trademark/copyright, equity-debt finance, regulatory compliance, shareholder claims, fiduciary breach, and various employment disputes.
Bryan supports all aspects of a company’s general operations, assisting in the development and implementation of regulatory and compliance measures targeted to improve the overall provision of corporate policies, procedures and programs, including payroll, recruiting, performance management, employee development and training, policy development and documentation, benefits administration, safety, health and wellness.
Bryan also has extensive litigation experience, defending corporate clients against claims involving EEOC compliance, civil rights violations, employment discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, age/disability discrimination, wage & hour disputes, hostile work environment, and national origin discrimination.
- 2015 – 2017: Acme Construction Supply Co., Inc., General Counsel
- 2013 – 2015: Zurich North America, Senior Trial Counsel – Major Case Unit
- 2005 – 2010: Oregon Film Group, LLC, General Counsel
- 2003 – 2005: Zurich North America, Trial Counsel
- 1996 – 2003: Long, Delapoer, Healy, McCann & Noonan, PC, Partner
- Oregon State Bar
- The Lawyer’s Campaign for Equal Justice: Board Member
- Linn County Bar Association: Past President
- National Safety Council: Associate Member
- SIGGRAPH: Associate Member
Recognitions & Awards
- WUCL Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation)
- NW Regional Finalist: ABA Mock Trial Competition
- Founder: Willamette Journal of International Law
- Zurich North America: recognized by national legal team for outstanding defense work