The firm’s Real Estate Group is comprised of a diverse cross-section of attorneys with collective experience in all aspects of real estate law. The depth and diversity of these attorneys enable the firm to offer a full-service real estate practice to clients doing business in today’s complex, competitive and global marketplace.
The group is a strong proponent of preventative law and provides educational seminars to clients dealing with recurring transactions or problems. They also advise clients of new real estate developments and provide skilled and experienced legal services in the following areas:
- Acquisition, sale and development of commercial, retail and residential properties
- Complex commercial and retail leases and related property management matters
- Landlord-tenant, including unlawful detainer and dispute resolution
- Residential purchases, sales and financing
- Residential and commercial firm, broker and property management agreements
- Commercial finance representing developers and lenders, including document preparation and review, and work-out transactions
- Developmental and operational aspects of resorts, hotels and the hospitality industry, including related matters concerning liquor licensing, service contracts, joint ventures, franchising and financing
- Environmental matters, including federal and state superfund laws, impact statements and compliance
- Federal and state tax issues and planning
- Foreign investment
- Governmental land use regulations including building codes, zoning and public lands
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosures and forfeitures
- Litigation and arbitration of all kinds, including quiet title, adverse possession, boundary disputes, eminent domain and lateral support
- Syndication, joint ventures and other capital formation devices
- Collection services to help clients replevin property and recover on defaulted loans, contracts, accounts, accident claims, and other debts
Attorneys in this Practice
- Brown, Daniel A.
- Creim, Jerry A.
- Davidson, Mark S.
- Ferguson, Marshall L.
- Harrel, P. Arley.
- Jacobson, Ross D.
- Lehr, Susan E.
- Pawlicki, Jacek R..
- Ped, Thomas A.
- Rediger, Shawn B.
- Sargeant, Robert W.
- Schedler, Mark D.
- Thaler, Richard D.
- Urrutia, J Richard.
- Vandor, Brendan T.
- von Kallenbach, Dean G.
- Wallace, Alan L.