Fax: (206) 628-6611
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
William Hansen is an associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation practice group.
William is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law. During his first summer of law school, he worked as a policy advisor regarding home ownership at the Corporation for Enterprise Development in Washington D.C. The following summer he worked as a summer associate at Williams Kastner.
Before law school, William attended the University of Washington, where he studied accounting and information systems.
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2016 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Summer Associate | Summer 2015
- Corporation for Enterprise Development, Summer Intern |Winter 2014
- “The Devil is in the Details,” USLAW Magazine, Spring/Summer 2017.
- “Washington Court Finds No Bad Faith Despite Incorrect Assessment by Insurer on Coverage Issues,” WK Northwest Insurance Law Quarterly Newsletter, Winter 2017.