Steven F. Cade
Fax: (206) 628-6611
1515 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 600
Portland, OR 97201-5449
Steven Cade is an associate in the Portland office of Williams Kastner. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation practice group.
Steven’s practice concentrates in the areas of construction law, products liability, transportation law, and commercial litigation. He also advises both insurers and insureds on insurance coverage issues. Notably, Steven assisted in prosecuting a multi-million dollar products liability case on behalf of a construction client. After a three week trial, the jury returned a verdict substantially justifying his client’s position.
Steven is also committed to his community. A Portland native, he has provided pro bono service to victims of domestic violence and to local civic organizations. He earned his law degree from the University of Oregon in 2010, graduating with honors. Steven is a proud veteran of the US Army, Infantry, having served three years with the 101st Airborne Division.
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2016 – Present
- Lorber, Greenfield & Polito, Associate | 2012 – 2016
- Sole Proprietor | 2011 – 2012
- Jackson County Counsel’s Office, Law Clerk | 2010
- Josephine County Public Defenders, Law Clerk | 2009
- Bonneville Power Administration, Law Clerk | 2008
- “Oregon’s Supreme Court Revives Statutory Damages Caps,” Lorber Greenfield Polito, August 2016.
- “Oregon Supreme Court Clarifies Statute of Limitations,” Lorber Greenfield Polito, July 2016.