Amanda L. Spencer
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
Amanda Spencer is an associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. Her practice focuses on general litigation.
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2009 - Present
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, United Nations, Judicial Extern | 2008 - 2009
- Williams Kastner, Summer Associate | Summer 2008
- Washington State Attorney General’s Office, Law Clerk | Summer 2007
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Articles and Presentations:
- Co-Author, “Ninth Circuit Report: Ninth Circuit Affirms Admission of Expert Testimony on Lost Profits – Judge is to Screen Jury from Unreliable Nonsense Opinions, Not Opinions that are Merely Impeachable,” Daubert Online, November 1, 2013.
- Co-Author, “Ninth Circuit Report: Largest Asbestos Verdict in Washington State is Vacated and Remanded for New Trial for Failure to Have a Daubert Hearing,” Daubert Online, May 23, 2013.
- Co-Author, “Ninth Circuit Report: Rulings in Patent Cases Restate Fundamental Principle—District Judge is ‘Gatekeeper’ Not Fact-Finder,” Daubert Online, October 8, 2012.
- Co-Author, “Ninth Circuit Overturns Gender Discrimination Class Action Against Costco; Remands for Reconsideration and Directs District Court to Review Prior Daubert Analysis On Reliability of Expert Opinions,” Daubert Online, May 21, 2012.
- Co-Author, “Admissibility of Expert Testimony Regarding Drug Mule’s Knowledge Admissible,” Daubert Online, October 28, 2011.