Paul K Friedrich
Phone: 206 233-2979
Fax: (206) 628-6611
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
Paul K. Friedrich is a Member in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner and is a member of the firm’s Construction Litigation & Surety Practice Team. His practice involves representing sureties and insurers in all aspects of bond claims with a particular emphasis on construction law. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to prosecuting indemnity and subrogation matters on behalf of his surety clients. Mr. Friedrich has a proven track record of success for his clients at both the trial court level and on appeal.
- Williams Kastner, Member | 2018 – Present
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2016 – 2018
- Yusen & Friedrich, Associate | 2010 – 2016
- Law Clerk and Rule 9 Intern, WA State Attorney General’s Office | 2008 – 2009
- Washington State Bar Association (Construction Law Section)
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section, Fidelity & Surety Law Committee)
Author, “Washington State Legislative Alert: 2017 Regular Session,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Spring 2017.
Author, “Washington’s New Uniform Power of Attorney Act: Surety Underwriters Beware,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, Winter 2017.
Author, “Williams Kastner assists surety in defeating indemnitor’s bad faith and CPA counterclaims,” Williams Kastner Surety Law Update, August 2016.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court (Western Washington)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern Washington)
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- University of Washington, B.A., Law, Societies, and Justice, with honors, 2007