Gary L. Blacklidge
Fax: (503) 222-7261
1515 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 600
Portland, OR 97201-5449
Gary L. Blacklidge Real estate is the primary focus of Gary Blacklidge’s practice, although his practice also emphasizes creditors’ rights and collection matters. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Blacklidge worked as a title officer in an Oregon office of a national title insurance company. This background enables him to work effectively in all areas of real estate, which includes not only transactional work, but also foreclosures and judgment executions on real estate.
Mr. Blacklidge’s experience in debtor/creditor matters allows him to offer clients practical advice in analyzing the potential risk and benefits with structuring transactions or resolving disputes. He has extensive experience representing Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees and receivers in liquidating troubled real estate as well as analyzing and avoiding liens on real property.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- American Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Past Member, Legislative Committee of the Real Estate & Land Use Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Past Member, Executive Committee of the Debtor-Creditor Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member and Chair, Legislation Committee of the Debtor-Creditor Section of the Oregon State Bar
Recent Publications and Presentations
Chapter 6, Execution, Creditors Rights and Remedies, Oregon State Bar Legal Publications, 2016 Revision.