Daniel J. Velloth
Two Union Square
601 Union Street, Suite 4100
Seattle, WA 98101
Dan Velloth is an associate in the Seattle office of Williams Kastner. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Business and Real Estate Transactions practice groups. His practice is focused on commercial litigation and bankruptcy, including disputes between LLC members, corporate shareholders, and UCC litigation.
Recently, Mr. Velloth was substantially involved with the representation of the Chapter 7 Trustee of the Bankruptcy for one of the largest personal bankruptcies in Washington history. Mr. Velloth also has experience in intellectual property litigation, including copyright and trademark claims, trade secrets, and non-competes. A Seattle native, Mr. Velloth is active in outreach to emerging companies in the Seattle area, providing counsel on intellectual property, employment and data security issues.
Previous to his employment with Williams Kastner, Mr. Velloth interned at the United States Department of Labor where he gained insight and experience into complex employment law issues.
- Williams Kastner, Associate | 2011 - Present
- Williams Kastner, Summer Associate | Summer 2010
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (Pro Bono Attorney)
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court (Western Washington)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Western Washington)
- University of Washington School of Law (JD), 2011
- University of Washington (BA), Society and Social Policy (Sociology), 2008