Williams Kastner has been serving clients in the Pacific Northwest since our Seattle office opened in 1929. With more than 60 attorneys in offices in Washington, Oregon and Alaska and affiliated offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kunming and Shenzhen we offer global capabilities and vision with a local sensibility. We are attorneys, paralegals, litigation assistants and support staff dedicated to advancing the business and personal objectives of our clients. We are focused on building bridges—combining wisdom and creativity—both in and out of the courtroom and boardroom.
Our clients are a mix of local, regional, U.S. and international entities. They include industrial and commercial companies, financial institutions, private funds, government entities, educational institutions, charitable and cultural organizations, individuals, estates and trusts. We have served as national counsel for multinational Fortune 500 companies and through our strategic alliance with Duan & Duan in China, we provide seamless legal counsel throughout the world.
Williams Kastner nurtures and maintains a high-performance team environment where our attorneys and staff can take pride in our business and our commitment to the community. Our firm supports diversity through our business strategy and mission statement and in the reality of our diverse attorney and staff team members.
Our Clients Can Expect
- Superior-quality legal work
- Professionalism, integrity, and a personalized and sincere approach to servicing the diverse and individualized needs of our clients
- Ongoing commitment to service with added value
- Diverse perspectives that are enhanced by a wide range of practices
- Cutting-edge use of technology to deliver the highest quality services in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Fair and appropriate fees